Fixed Fees for summary only Traffic Offences. (Section 1 of the Road Traffic Act 1988 & Sec 89 of the RTA 1984.)
All our cases are dealt with on an individual case by case basis, no two cases being the same. Our pricing is competitive and tailored around the needs of the client and facts of the case. We offer a free consultation with payment plans available.
All pricing is based on a fixed fee basis and will cover all work from initial instruction to conclusion of the case.
Guilty Pleas £750 (min) – £1500 (max)
Trial £1500 (min) – £2,500 (max)
(VAT is not included in the above prices and is chargable at 20%)
- Considering evidence.
- Taking your instructions.
- Providing advice in relation to plea & if guilty likely sentence.
- Advice on disqualification & Legal argument reference special reasons & exceptional hardship.
- Attendance and Preparation at trial.
- In the event of a guilty plea its likely the case will be concluded with one court appearance in the event of a trail it is likely that two court hearings will be required.
FIXED FEE does not inc.
- The instructions of an expert (e.g. Back calculation in drink drive cases)
- Advice or assistance in relation to any appeals (e.g against a finding in the Magistrates Court)
- Any disbursements involved such as expert fees will be quoted on a case by case basis. Disbursements are likely to be such things as back calculation in drink drive cases and expert evidence in relation to mechanical defects, such disbursements can range from £100 – £1000.